Finished cataract and lens replacement surgery, found cyst behind the eye. Any possiiblites for correcting ?

I just finished having cataract and lens replacement surgery on Friday. Before the surgery they found a cyst behind the eye, as the eye is healing I see clearer but I still have little or no vision from it. If I were to try reading an eye chart it would be wavy and look as if the letters were different fonts, and hard or impossible to see. I have a follow up appointment on Monday, but just wondering what are the possibilities for correcting and is it an evasive surgery? Can it be cancerous? I am a 2 time cancer survivor and most of my radiation was on the side that I have the cyst on.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013