Finished bronchitis treatment, persisting severe cough, drainage, pain in anus during coughing and blowing the nose, taken zpak

Hi, I am just getting over bronchitis and finished my zpak last night. I still have a vigorous cough and drainage. But today I was cooking dinner and started coughing and as soon as I started to cough a very sharp pain came to my anus ... Like inside my anus and now everytime I blow my nose or cough or push it comes back. Should I just ignore this sharp pain or do you think it could get worse? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012