Finished antibiotics for Bronchitis. Still have wheezing. Taking Prednisone. Healing time?

I just got finished with a set of antibiotics for what they thought might have been bronchitis . I still have wheezing on my left side of chest and on my second round of prednisone . The cough is better I mainly feel like I have to cough to get rid of the wheeze and don t understand why the wheeze wont go away even on prednisone and an albuteral inhaler its not a bad wheeze just slight and is leaving a dull soreness under the breastbone
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013