Finished a pack of microgynon, had unprotected sex, have heavy withdrawal bleeding, frequent urination. Pregnancy chance?

I have finished my first pack of microgynon 30, I took it every day and made sure it was roughly the same time each day and never missed one. Boyfriend and I had sex on 25th July but neither of us are sure whether he ejaculates. I stayed round his last weekend and we had unprotected sex. On the Sunday I started my withdrawal bleed which I am quite heavy. I have noticed that since being on my bleed I keep urinating a lot more? Also what s my changes of being pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer