Fingertips swollen, red, numb. Susceptible to cold weather. Are they chilblains?

For the past two days the fingertips on my right hand have progressively become swollen, slightly red, but not painful. There s a kind of numb feeling when I bend them, but no real discomfort. The left hand is normal. I m a well person and take exercise, but am susceptible to cold weather. Could these be a type of chilblains? I don t want to bother my GP unless necessary but this is a bit worrying. Thank you for any help.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013