Fingers of both the hands turning black, pain, sore. Doctors diagnosed improper blood circulation, contraction of veins. What could be this?

my dad is having his middle fingers of both the hands turning black from last one month. he complains of too much pain n sore or burning feeling on nail beds and corner of d fingers.he cannot touch anything because of this pain. he has consulted many doctors but couldn t came to any conclusion, and no relief from the pain. doctors have diagnosed him for improper blood circulation or contraction of veins. your concerned authorities or anyone who can help are kindly requested to reply me.....
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013