Fingernails are white, chest pain and tightness near rib cage. Symptoms worsens on taking alcohol. Suggestions?

I am a 24 year old male. My fingernails are extremely white, I am having some chest pains and tightness around my rib cage area and am now starting to struggle with deep breaths. I do notice a little bit of mucus build up and I do have asthma that doesn't bother me usually. I have also noticed this weekend while drinking alcohol the chest tightness and pains worsened. Is this a problem with my liver or heart? The white fingernails/chest pains etc scares me when I google it. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013