Fingering vagina, bleeding, no sexual intercourse. Causes for vaginal bleeding?

my boyfriend was fingering me and all of a sudden i started to bleed but it didn t hurt and the only reason why we noticed was because he saw the blood on his hand . Now i had only had sex once before him and have not had any sex with him at all.. first and only time i had sex i bled a little but just when i wiped myself clean there was a little. My new boyfriend and i have not had sexual intercourse. So I don t know why I bled just getting fingered?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer