Fingered vagina, worried about pre-ejaculate on hands. Taken i-pill, vaginal discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

My friend is a little afraid and i would like to ask it on behalf of her.. Her last periods were on jan 28-feb1st.. apparently she dint have sex but her guy fingered her and he is not sure if he hadsome amount of pre-cum on his hand or not but fingered her be on a safer side she took an ipill immidiately..the next morning there is no sort of vaginal discharge in her is this ok and is she safe?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013