Fingered vagina, sperm present on hand. Taken i-pill, vaginal bleeding, missed periods. Causes?

hi my name is que is ..near abt 1month ago my boyfrnd fingiring me..nd his sperm comes out ..nd he clean his sperm with his hand ..after cleaning his sperm then he again fingiring for my sake i eat an an i pill .after taking i pill my period is come in 3-4 day...nd today is1 month is period is not come...plzzz tell me what i me plz,....
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
thank for using healthcare magic,
well by circumstances which you discribed its very difficult to get pregnant just by fingering contaminated with semen plus you took i pill so chnaces are zero..
you also got your period after that so its not possible that you are pregnant..
this month delay can be some other reason like stress , heavy physical activity , exercise or hormonal imbalance..
i will suggest you to wait for few days and still if you dont get your periods then consult gynecologist..
take care..