Fingered vagina of a person with unknown HIV status, then touched penis. Having cold, flu. Chances of HIV contraction?

Hello, about three weeks ago i was with a girl whos HIV status is unknown.We did not have sex but i did penatrte her with my fingers. Also when i was with her she scratched the head of my penis with her nail it was not bleeding but there was a red mark. Im just wondering if hiv fluid from my fingers could habe possibly been transferred to the scratch on my penis or to the opening of it. Also about 3 weeks later (around now) i got a cold/flu. And i was reading that ARS symptoms have cold/ flu syptoms. Was i at any risk? If so, how much? Any responses would be appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012