Fingered vagina, not sure whether there was precum on the finger. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello! I ve seen some questions about precum and using finger to pleasure a woman. However I still had some doubts. Im 27, my girlfriend had her underwear on and there was never penetration with the penis . I m not sure if I had any precum at the moment were I used my fingers intensely to get her orgasm , she is quite regular and her period should come about 7 days from today so we can confirm then, meanwhile would it be possible for her to get pregnant if I did had precum on my fingers at the moment? Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. It is still debated tht whether precum can have sperm cells or not. 95% of the studies says NO. But not yet concluded. There is another aspect. In your case. Sperm cells are not able to live longer without the moist base. Without moist base, it dies within seconds. You have to rethink about this possibility also. Therefore, before coming to any conclusion, please wait till her period.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifictions.
Good luck.