Fingered into vagina, used same fingers to masturbate. Have symptoms of sore throat and fever. Am I at risk of HIV?

I had fingered a girl who could ve been hiv positive. For the purposes of my query lets assume she was. She didn t produce a lot of vaginal fluid and my fingers stayed mostly on the dry outer vagina. After 2 minutes I decided to masturbate, once I came (2 mins later) I used the finger I had used on her to wipe the tip of the urethra to clear any excess semen . No kissing or other contact. Two days layer i had a sore throat and feverish symptoms. Am I at risk? I will get tested regardless.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013