Fingered during sex. Not sure about semen on fingers. Chances of pregnancy?

May I get this girl pregnant. I fingered a girl, not being sure if i actually had come on my finger. She masturbated me first and I m pretty sure I washed my hands afterwards but not sure if I accidentally touched my penis beforehand. Subconsciously I remember wiping it before fingering her and there was no noticeable seamen on my fingers and my hands were dry.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Mar 2013
Hello
I appreciate your query.
If , in any way, seminal fluid has entered the vaginal canal, then pregnancy could occur.
Since the details are hazy in your memory, the only option for you ahead is to ensure protected sexual intercourse in future.
Meanwhile, await your girlfriend's next period.
If she gets delayed, check for a pregnancy at the earliest.
Going by whatever details you do recollect, chances of pregnancy are remote, as it does not appear as if semen did enter the vagina.