Finger swollen,bruise in palm and between fingers,hurts to bend,move,curled towards palm,other fingers swollen and numb

Hi, I blocked a punch the other day and my finger popped. It is now a little swollen, normal colored besides a bruise in my palm and one in between my fingers. It hurts to bend, move or put any weight on it. It also is slightly curled towards my palm. Also my surrounding fingers are a little swollen and are numb (my wrist occasionally goes numb). It is hard for me to get a grip on things. What s wrong? Could it be fractured, jammed, broken, or dislodged?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012