Finger numb after getting a massage. Is it related to drug intake including ketamine, adderall and MDMA?

Hi. My friend s classmate consumed some drugs at a rave two nights in a row this weekend. On Friday, she consumed a little over 0.2 grams of mdma, some of it mixed with adderall and some other substances. About 6 hours later, she snorted two lines of ketamine (not sure about exact amount. The next night (last night), she snorted 5 lines of cocaine and again consumed a little over 0.2 grams of mdma (some of it mixed like the night before). This time, physical effects were much stronger - her jaw was shaking uncontrollably and she couldn t concentrate her vision more than a third of a second. She had preloaded with lots of vitamin C and E, alpha lipoic acid , 5-HTP, healthy eating and lots of water before she consumed the substances both times, and postloaded with the same supplements plus melatonin . Today, she felt perfectly fine - not hung over in any way - but after my other friend gave her a hand massage and apparently hit a painfully burning spot on the back of the left hand, under the bone of the little finger , her little finger went completely numb and has stayed so for the past 10 hours. I would really like to help my friend getting rid of this numbness, is there any explanation and solution available for this? Thank you for reading!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012