Finger has a bump/cyst/blister, fast growing, fluid filled, oozes blood. What can I do ?

My finger has a bump, or cyst or blister type structure on it that I originally thought was a fast-growing wart . It has been developing for 4-6 weeks. It looks and feels like a fluid filled sac. The top of it is very thin, so it oozes blood and a clear fluid. I believe it is infected because of swelling. Finger function is fine and there is little pain. Assuming I can t get to a physician, no insurance, what can/should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013