Finger fungus persistent since months, no improvement with creams, get severe cracking and itching. Help?

Hi Stephen I would like to ask you about my finger fungus. I have had this already for 3 to 4 month I when to my doctor and she told me it was fungus. She gave me a prescription cream and I still have it. I when back to see her last month and she gave me another prescription cream. But I know is not work my finger are cracking and it itches a lot. Please help me I have a 20 month baby and I have to wear gloves cause I am a afraid. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013