Finger feel hot and body feels weird after sex. Diagnosed Lupus and Antiphospholipid syndrome. Is it due to same blood group ?

My husband and I are A Positve. When we started having intercourse I noticed after several months later that my body started feeling weird, my fingers would feel hot like burning. After we got married we got pregnant and lost our baby. My gynecologist found out that I had Lupus and Antiphospholipid syndrome . My question is, Is posible that I have my disease due to same blood as my husband?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012