Fine lines on forehead, cheeks, small pits on face, large number of beauty spots. Treatment?

i am 23 female i have fine lines on my forehead and cheeks laugh lines. and small pits or holes cirles different sizes which are only noticable when in strong light on my forehead cheeks and jaw and they go away when i stetch my face and also some discoloration around my mouth and red cheeks also. and loads of beauty spots which seem to multiply.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Dear Concerned.,
Are you having any allergy to any cosmetics that you have applied?
Are you dieting? How is your general health and nutrition?
Are these marks appearing and vanishing?Have they been there for weeks and months?
Have you got yourself checked up by any physician?
Are you passing worms in stools? Is your diet changing with inclusion of some allergic sea food?
What type of soap have you been using?
Have you been having stress of late including Pre-menstrual stress?
The above are all contributory factors for a clear complexion and flawless skin.
Pls get yourself investigated for Blood counts/chemistry/urinalysis /stoll examinataion.Rule out all the causes of infection/allergy.If the discoloration is due to hypermelanosis(idiopathic), sunscreen lotions and Vit C 500 mg OBD will be helpful.
Get a course of broad spectrum antibiotic/anti helminthic medicines.(De worming).Correct your Anaemia if you have. Pls use a good emolient antisceptic soap.If the lesions are due to infection/allergy, they will disappear.
If the lesions do not resolve, pls consult a dermatologist for Laser Dermabration .Pls take all your investigation reports also.
wishing you a speedy recovery.,
Best Regards.,
Dr Lt Cdr ASN Bhushan.,