Finding it difficult to have intercourse with my wife.Any solution ?

I am finding it difficult to have intercourse with my wife This is something regarding my sex life I am finding it difficult to have intercourse with my wife she is having pain while trying to do so. she just pull herself away when I start fingering. Married one month back.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jan 2010
Gain confidence of your wife and not go fast
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Ask your wife what she likes and what not than go accordingly
as you was married before a month and you are facing a problem which you described.

Not any doctor can come to decision for the actual reason about this problem.

1. One you should have to find out what happens exactly when you insert?

2. Try to understand your wife and also make her to co-operate what she got uncomfortable in it?

3. If you find something try to solve your self or help of good sexologist.

4. if still you facing problem visit her to the doctor..

Dr. Nikul Patel
sex is painful to the women when it is during the periods so if u have sex during periods,... she cud be having pain

There is also a condition called as Vaginismus which is a neuropsychiatric condition.

Such starting problems are common you should not get upset with it. Give her enough time to get adjusted.
You might be doing it all wrong and she doesn't like what your doing down there.
You should probably find a new wife...this one seems to be broken