Finding conflicting information online regarding equivalent dosing between two Benzodiazepine online—alprazolam and diazepam. Help?

I'm finding conflicting information online regarding equivalent dosing between two benzodiazapines online—alprazolam and diazapam. The Ashton Protocol, which the NHS uses in the UK says that .5 mg of alprazolam is equal to 10 mg of diazapam, whereas other charts, including my doctor who is helping wean me off alprazolam, says .5 = 5 mg. Which is correct and could you point me to any research on the subject? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013