Final stage of bad cold with sore throat, runny nose, cough. Does masturbation cause cough?

Hello. Ok, so I feel I'm at the final stages of a bad cold. It was originally a soar throat with a slightly runny nose. My throat feels fine now and my tonsils shrunk. Now I still have a runny nose, but my voice is back. However, all the dripage has to go down. So I have a cough. I'm curious about something and I tried looking it up, but no answer. The question is: Does masturbation help coughs? I heard somewhere that it helps your ammune system because sexual activity causes the lungs to release some fluids that fights germs or bacteria. Is it true?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013