Filariasis/elephantiasis in legs since birth, genetically transferred from father, surgery prescribed, any homeopathic doctor for treatment

Hi Doctor, I m AAAAAAA from XXXXXX. I have Filariasis/ elephantiasis in my both legs since born ( Swelling ). My father has same and now he is 63 years. My weight is around 85KG and height 6.3 . I have consult many doctors and they advise about surgery but they are not sure that this diseases will completely resolve or not . Few Years back i had fever/redness & swelling in my legs frequently year by year because of diseases but from last two years its just down but still facing swelling problem. So Before taking any decision about surgery i want to know Homeopathic treatment process. Can you please help me out and let me know any good homeopathic doctor in XXXXX.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012