Fickle mindedness, lack of concentration, high libido. How to get relief from these symptoms?

hi this is yugandeeswar , works in bank as a cashier clerk , male , 25yrs , single qualification : (CSE) Problem : 1. I donot have static mind ,mean it just changes decisions in few minutes.. 2. i plan well every thing but doesnot do it according to that , immediately there will be another way comes in mind and i do it according to that... 3. I sleep a lot 9hours a day... 4. I see very women in wrong way , want to fuck but not do or even ever tried because suddenly mine consicous mind says you should do that unless you commit a permanent relationship with her... 5. I want to became civil servant in india for that i am preparing but not able to do properly because of above problems i can t study even for an hour with total concentration ... So, kindly give me advice / suggestions to get rid of these problems and to achieve by goal...
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012