Fibromyalgia since years, recently diagnosed with calceneal valgus. Could that be causing pain and fatigue?

Hi, I am a 45 year old female with chronic pain that has been labeled fibromyalgia . This has been over 20 years and I am now unable to work due to the pain and the fatigue . I have just been diagnosed with calcaneal valgus , and wonder if this is the cause of my pain and fatigue, and what are treatments besides orthotics . I have been using special made ones since July, but I can only walk so much before it is too much. I have hip and lower back problems, and this is what they tell me it is.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013