Fibromyalgia, shooting pains in random spots from head to toe, fatigue, tremor. Any thoughts?

This question is about Fibromyalgia . I m concerned I have this condition and would like some information. Is this a condition that happens literally overnight? I had a back injury and knee injury and was bedridden for a couple months. Then one night I had shooting pains in random spots down the left side of my body from head to toe . After each sharp pain, my muscle in that area would spasm and go weak, this would continue from one spot to another. After that night I developed many symptoms including, major fatigue, sleep that does not feel normal or refreshing, strange tremor that occurs when I move my body a certain way and then relax it, constant popping and cracking of my joints in back, neck, elbows, knees, etc, strange vision problems including floaters and vision that goes in and out of focus constantly, loss of night/day sensation, feels like one continuous day, random spasms and muscle twitches, it feels like my body has been fundamentally altered. Before that night I was an extremely active runner and exerciser. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012