Fibromyalgia, hypothyroid, have extreme fatigue, tightness in lower rib, intermittent chest pain. Normal LDL, cholesterol, calcium, triglycerides, TSH. What is the cause?

I ve been extremely tired over the past months and not feeling rested in the morning. I have fibromyalgia and hypothyroidism . For the past 3 days I ve experienced a feeling of tightness in the lower rib area in my back. I ve also had intermittent pain in the chest for several weeks. LDL , cholesterol , calcium, triglycerides, TSH have all come back within normal range.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012