Fibromyalgia, fatigue, pain, dark circles, excessive saliva, spastic bowel syndrome. What is it?

I was dx ed with fibromyalgia in 1996. I read a lot and decided against the medicine route. Instead I decided to try to eat right, and listen to my body. Worked well until recently. Will be the first to admit that I lack the ability to feel normal pain, so it have to be very painful for me to notice. I have always looked in the mirror, if I have dark circles then I know it is bad. If I feel fatigue then I lay down, sleeping sometimes is just an hour but when I am totally run down...once I slept for 30 hours, just twice to the bathroom then back to bed. Lately I have added spastic bowels syndrome and last night vomiting twice over a two hour period. No not the flue, no real symptoms except the excessive saliva and sweating after the vomiting ended. My worry today is the question could this have been another symptom say like heart or liver? Since this was the first occurrence of vomiting, I don t want to let the FM keep me from thinking possibly another illness . The only over the counter med that I have used for the FM was ibuprophen (about 1,000 200 mg would last 1 yr), after about 6 years I had an occurrence of spitting up blood, so stopped that and switched to Tylenol only taking 500 am and again pm if the pain is coming through or if I am on a sales campaign that requires several weeks of duty/alertness. Any idea on the vomiting being related to FM?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013