Fibromyalgia, extreme pain, tiredness. What can get rid of pain?

I am new to fibromyalgia and in soo much pain and very tired. I am trying to find so things to fight these feelings. My Rhuemaltogist wants me to rest, but I have a 5 year old and that really isn't fitting my lifestyle. I am turning 46 tomorrow and would just like to enjoy this one day. Any suggestions?
I didn't know this was a pay site so I guess I won't be getting my answer, thank you anyway. I'll keep researching.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Thank you for asking on HCM.
You can control your symptoms of pain and emotional disturbance by adopting a multi-disciplinary approach. It means that you involve different aspects in your treatment. If I was your treating physician I will do the following(As dosing is required consult your doctor):
1. Start Tab Duloxetin (an antidepressant very useful in curing pain and improving mood) and Tab pregabalin (for pain).
2. Counselling for your physical and emotional symptoms.
3. Incorporating activities like exercise or walk in your routine.
4. Talk therapy.
5. you can join social support groups on the internet and discuss your feelings. Social support is a great way to have a boost, you are not alone with fibromyalgia.
I hope this helps, I will be pleased to answer followup questions.