Fibromyalgia, each flare up worsens pain. Increased pain after coming off Atacand, Naproxyn. Could it be something other than fibromyalgia?

Hi there I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia , but each time I have a flair up the pain gets worse than the time before. I an on Atacand for blood pressure and was on Naproxyn 750 mg until the doctor took me off them saying they are not a good combination for your kidneys. Since coming off the medication the pain is terrible. Very debilitating. Pain killers hardly work and I was wondering if it could be something other than fibromyalgia?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013