Fibromyalgia, disc bulge, have random onset of itchy rashes near jaws, wrists, stomach. Taking lyrica, benfomet. Possible causes?

Hi Doctor, I realised that i randomnly get rashes on my skin near my jaws and a little below that,on my neck and they are slightky itchy and quite uncomfortable. They come and dissapear in some time. I used to always relate it to my sentitve skin condition. Also, i have dandruff so i thought its due to that. But i didnt have this problem beofre.. I belive this starteted almost 3 yrs back after i got married. I am 29 now. I am on lyrica and benfomet . I am diagonised with fibromyalgia . I have c5-c6 disc buldge and L5-s1. I feel strange pain in ribs and it hurts when i am getting up from bed or sitting for a little long.. It comes in phases and then goes off for couple of months. I am very confused why all this is hapenning. Also, i get some rash near my wrist near the palm area now and then and right now near my ankle,,sometimes near my stomach also..all these things are not more than a year old. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012