Fibromyalgia, cough, shoulder pain upto elbow, brown phlegm, occasional bleeding, voice hoarseness. Cure?

I have a cough and a painful left shoulder that hurts all the way down my arm, including my elbow . I ve had a cold but I ve had the cough for just over 3 months now. I ve coughed up green, brown phlegm . I m sure I ve had the occasion where I ve had blood in it. I ve got fibromyalgia so the pain levels are different and I m used to tiredness and muscles pain but this seems to be a lot worse that anything I ve had before. I can t stay awake and I ve got a hoarse voice too. Can you help.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Cough,cold,green phlegm indicates lower respiratory tract infection and also involving vocal cord.Blood in sputum should requires investigations.
You should go for complete investigations like cbc,esr,sputum afb,chest x-ray and if required tb ig G/ig M.
Start treatment according to diagnosis.
Otherwise you have to take proper antibiotic like amoxy/clavulinic.
Take nsaid with antihistaminic.
Bronchodilator with ambroxol ia advisable.
Consult your physician for further guidance and proper medical management.