Fibromyalgia, PCOS, irregular periods, lesion on cervix, diagnosed with pre-cancerous cells, taken progestergone, estrogen, vitamin D deficiency, taking vitamin D3

Fibromyalgia , PCOS, and I have had irregular periods since I was 13. I had lesion on my cervix and they were pre-cancerous. CIN III. My next pap came back normal. Before my episode with the CIN 3 I had not had a period for 7-8 months. I found out about a cyst in the 8th month then was diagnosed with pre-cancerous cells. This was about 5-6 months ago. I was put on progestergone, then switch to that and estrogen . Found out in Jan that I had a Vitamin D definciency. I have now been on Vitamin D3 5000 IUs a day and my progestergone/estrogen (lowest dose) for almost 4 months.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012