Fibromyalgia. Brain shock, hot body, cold head, hands, feet, tiredness. What could be the reason?

hi, im 30 yrs old girl, im suffering from fibromyalgia , but last week for a first time i had very bad brain shock, and after 20min i had another one... this week ive been to my gp, bcos i was with all my body very hot, and i had feet , head and hands very cold , i was shacking during the night and he said i have a urin infection. now, after 3 day i had again brain shock yesterday, and today i had 3 times... im feeling very tired, i cant stay stand up 4 more than 4 hours... what do u think ive got?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer