Fibroids on uterus. History of abortions. Blood and urine test normal. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi! I had two missed aborts in five years between them. Both miscarriages occurred in the 7th week of pregnancy. I have four fibroids, the largest one 4.7 centimeters on the posterior wall of my uterus. I am 39 years old. What are my chances for a third miscarriage in case of a new pregnancy? My blood and urine test came out all fine. I and my husband have been tested for chromosomal abnormalities and I have been tested for thrombophylia. I haven't got the results yet.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013