Fibroids in uterus. Taking cerazette medication, breast pain. History of miscarriage. Safe medication?

Hi, I suffered a miscarriage last year and while taking a scan the doctors discovered that I have a fibroid . My gynecologist prescribed cerazette to me which i have been taking for three weeks. I am concerned about the discomfort of breast pain. Does it matter it what time i take it every day as I have a habit of forgetting to take it at a set time each day. Is it safe to continue taking this form of contraception . I am 43 years old and I also smoke. Someone suggesting a patch ? I don t really know anything about this.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012