1. although fibroid are non cancerous and appear as small benign tumor
in the reproductive system, they produces symptoms in some women while not in others, and after attaining menopause
chances of fibroid is/are higher due to hormonal imbalances.
2. Usually they mostly develop singly as against multiple development in Ovaries.
3. As the fibroid is in cervix it may cause increase in the length of the cervix, and if your gynecologist has advised for hysterectomy
, then it might be possible that it is pushing the 'uterus' outwards? please tell about the SIZE,any Low Back Ache, Hemoglobin
level, repeated UTI??
4. because you have attained 'menopause' it won't affect menstrual cycles, but urinary problems can be a problem.
5. because you wish to be childless, effect of fibroid on pregnancy
will not be discussed, Cervical fibroid(s) irritate the cervix and uterus leading to inflammation and Abdominal pain
, and if enjoying good sex life than 'Dyspareunia'
6. Cervical fibroid can press upon rectum, to cause constipation
7. Is your Gynecologist going for MRI of the pelvis area??
8. You can Discuss about Laprascopic Surgery with your Physician.
9. In Ayurveda you can go for 'shatavari' which apart from being Adaptogen, is also helpful in controlling Post Menopausal Tension Symptoms, and Osteoclastic Activity.