Fibroid tumor, breast tenderness, dizzy spells, heart burn, severe headache and nausea. Pregnancy?

Ok so the last week my breasts have been tender. I don t have normal periods and I have a small fibroid tumor . I ve been having dizzy spells that last all day on some days and some heart burn which I don t normally have. I ve had two miscarriages and no live births. Ive been sexually active since I was 14 years old and I m 31 no. I was once married and no children was born or concieved during that. The miscarriages came after him. I ve had one partner for a year now and still no conceived pregnancy. I ve also been having severe headache but no nausea . Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012