Fibroid outside uterus removed by laparoscopy. Heavy menstruation after taking ovulation tablets. Pregnancy chances?

removed fabriod which was outside the utreses through laproscopy ... its been 6 month NOW planning for baby last month dr. gave me ovalution AND DATES TO CONCIEVE BUT STILL NOTHING HAPPENED but got my period which FOR PAST 6 MONTHS IS HEAVY AND ITS FOR 3 DAYS ... IT WASN T LIKE THIS BEFORE... AND AFTER THIS CVALUTION TABLETS MY PAST 2 MONTH PERIOD IS THICK AND HEAVY AND PAIN UNABLE TO CONCEIVE WHY?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012