Fibroid in uterus, ovarian cyst, prescribed birth control pills. Had surgery to remove ovary with tube. Is there any other medicine?

Sir, recently i had a surgery and removed left ovary with tube. then they also said that I m also having of some small tubo ovary cyst with right ovary. they sugested me to take birth control pill not to further grow of that cyst. Please tell me if have another medicine to cure from that. I m also having of Fibroids in uterous. I m 32 & unmarried . Please give your advice in this regards
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012