Fibroedema in breast, hypoechoic mass lesion. Surgery or homeopathic treatment?

hi,i am girl and suffering from fibrodenoma in right breast well marginated oval hypoechoic mass lesion measuring 30x24mm is seen at 11 o clock position.Another lobulated lesion measuring 10x5mm is seen at 7 o clock left breast hypoechoic lesion with posterior acoustic enhancement measuring 18x11mm is seen at 11 o clock position.shoud i go with surgery or do homeopathic treatment ???and plz tel me that is this a cancerous or not..plz help me..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012