Fibroadenosis in both breasts, no family history of breast cancer. Am I at risk?

In april I was havin pain in my both breast sonography revealed a 6mm cyst in left breast with fibroadenosis in both breast.I was given evion 400 for two months later again had an ultrasound n then cyst was not found. I am given simrose and pyricontin for a month right now.I am suffering from fibroadenosis and I ve nodular feeling all over my dangerous it could be I had a lump on my left breast whn I was 14 n got it operated. I do not have family history of breast canver but my mother n sister also had lump in breast n got operated. Please help me regarding what should I do further how often should I go for testing? I it necessary to diagnose I have more risk of getting breast cancer?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012