Few small itchy spots on the inner buttock, blisters on vaginal lips. How can I get rid of this?

I have afew small spots on one side of my inner buttock (near my anus ) they are very itchy... I do use wetwipes - frangrance free to clean after toileting & then dry with usual toilet roll I have done so for many years with no problems ! I also have afew blood blisters on my vagina lips (no pain or itching) i would like to get rid of them as they appear very unattractive :(
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
From history it seems that you might be having fungal infection on the part.
This might have spread to your lower genital tract as well.
Apply anti-fungal cream locally.
If require go for one course of anti-fungal tablet orally.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.