Few small itchy lumps on both sides of upper thigh near vagina. Tried hydrocortisone cream, no help. Solution ?

I have a few small itchy lumps on both sides of my upper thigh near the vagina . The lumps are similar to a mosquito bite and dark red. They get very itchy. when I itch the area, the lumps seem to get bigger and more will pop up (i guess inflammation?). Sometimes the skins dry and it looks like a scab. I ve had it for 3-4 days now. I tried hydrocortisone cream 0.5% on it but not sure if it did anything. I don t sweat or exercise so it s definitely not heat rash . Please shed some light!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013