Fever,unable to eat, pain in food pipe. Test normal,diagnosed as viral, on medication. Weak and worse, advice?

Since 4 days, it hurts in my food pipe whenever i try to eat something. I am in fever (101+) since 4 days and not able to eat anything. It started with shivering , then fever and then the pain in the food-pipe (around chest). Blood tests concluded nothing serious and doctor said that is it Viral. I am taking prescribed medicines ( antibiotics , anti-acid and medicines for fever) since 4 days but there isn t any recovery. In fact, it is getting worse as now I feel extremely week and my eyes burn .
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013