Fever,right ear infected,flatulence,nasal congestion,cough,cold

Hi, This is about my daughter who is 32 months old. She got fever, I gave her Tylenol every Five hours, she still din t feel any better so I took her to a pediatrician , She said her right ear got infected and also I told the doctor about her unusual burping and bad smell of her Fart , she suggested probiotics and also she had nasal congestion for more than a month so the doctor prescribed a steroid nasal spray . Now she is feeling ok. I think this is her 4th (i guess) ear infection and for the last four months she had cough, cold and nasal congestion very often. My daughter s listening skill is good and she is speaking too much. Pls suggest me whats going on with her. Is she on right track?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012