Fever,neck pain,fatigue,swollen eyes,headache,chills,dizzy,nausea,lower back pain,abdominal pain,swollen hands and feet,bloating,full body muscle pain

I have had fever for a week now n it gets worse, chills a few times a day, horrible neck pain , fatigue , swollen eyes, headache , very bad once, head on the top hurts, dizzy, nausea, very bad lower back n abdominal pain, swollen hands n feet, bloating , every single muscle on my legs arms neck n back feel like someone is trying to tear them off of me, should I seek medical attention or could this be a flu. Im never sick, so this is unusual
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012