Feverish for many days. No relief with crocin. Prescribed GudcefCV. Symptoms continue. How to cure?

Hi doctor, I am from India. Since 20 days i m going under state of fever like situation. though in start i took crocin but when it failed i went o my doctor. it asked me my blood test (widal) that was negative. Now he is prescribing me GudcefCV for past 5 days and still says that it has a couse of ten days in my case. however, i feel very tired, feverish in morning for 1 and 2 hours and same it sas in evening. plz suggest me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013