Feverish, bowel movements, discomfort in the stomach, nausea. What could this be?

Hi Doc,
I've been waking up in the morning gassy and then I have a small bowel movement. Tummy feels good hen minutes later I can feel discomfort in my tummy at the top off my ribs and the. It moves down and I feel nausea and then have another small bowl movement. His goes on for about an hour or so. Feel kinda feverish. And still a little nausea. Trying to shake it off went walking but I still feel cruddy. Is ther a flu bug going around that is similar
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013